I am so sorry for not being able to send out my regular newsletter for you this month. Until I find a new company which does not give me a hard time with uploading photos and content I will be using my blog for this purpose.
And yes this is my new blog!!! I have waited to put a word press blog together for a very long time! I am still working on the interface etc. but I am getting there. I hope you like it! If you would like to see my newest work in the future you can sign up by following my blog at the bottom of this page.
First of all now that summer is over it is time for you to think about your next family photo session! The weather is so gorgeous out there and hopefully we won’t have rain until December.
There is absolutely no better time than NOW to reserve your spot for a Mini Fall Family photo session! On 2 different locations in September and in October. Check out the following flyer for details!
You can reach me at email@example.com or at 510-717-1713
AND PLEASE SHARE THIS SPECIAL OFFER WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS !
Upgrades are also available.
#1. Disc with max. 15 photos Cost: $125+tax or download only $125 (no tax)
#2. 25 Customized Holiday cards with white envelope (5×7 or 4×8 Flat Cards on Premium Matte paper
Cost: $70+tax Shipping is included
#3. 50 Customized Holiday cards with white envelope (5×7 or 4×8 Flat Cards on Premium Matte paper)
Cost: $115+tax Shipping is included
2. Check out the following Christmas card samples! More samples will be available in mid September.
first sample 5×7 card
second sample 4×8 card
3. Check out this cute Birth Announcement! This template is totally customizable!
4.And if your husband does not like his photos taken no problem just book a Mommy and Me mini photo session with me! I would love to document that special bond you have with your little one(s). Here are some photos from my last photo session.
Weekday photo sessions are available from the 1st of September!
Cost of a Mommy and Me photo session is only $180 + tax:
– up to 30 minutes photography
– sneak peak of a couple of photos 2 to 3 days after your photo session on Facebook or via e-mail (optional)
– mobile photo gallery for your iPhone for 2 weeks with up to 12 images (optional)
– on – line picture gallery for 2 weeks (can be extended for an additional $15)
– $25 credit towards prints and other products including albums, gallery blocks, gallery wraps etc.
– up to 15 photos on a DVD
5. Book your Baby’s 1st year photo package with me NOW and save $200 before I raise my prices from the 15th of September!
Current photo package is:
$650 + tax
This package includes three sessions; newborn, 4-6 months, and one photo session around your child’s 1st birthday. You will receive an on-line picture gallery plus 1 – 5×7 print after each session and a disc (between 15- 30 retouched photos/session) after the third session
And after the 15th of September: New package will include 25 Birth Announcements with envelopes and a Maternity photo session too!
6. NEW! From now on I will be offering photo sessions in your own home! No more worries about rain or cold weather! Also you do not have to pack up your family and drive to a park. I will bring my portable photo studio to your home!
Check out some photos from my first in-home studio photo session here !
I used a vintage door and wood floor vinyl backdrop on a stand to achieve this look. Plus I bought a 50mm 1.4 lens to be able to blur the background out and to be able to shoot in a low light situation. If you like what you see contact me and book your in-home studio photo session with me!
7. Are you up on Pinterest? Let us connect!
8. NEW! Starting now I will be offering a $25 Referral fee to anyone who brings new clients to me! Your friend or family member should book me for a photo session in order to receive $25 OFF on a photo session in the future.
9. Please if you are happy with my photography services write a review on Yelp. Here is the link! http://www.yelp.com/biz/photos-by-anita-walnut-creek
Thanks a lot!!
10. And here is some information on what I am going to work on in 2014:
– adding a behind the scene video including a short interview with me
– a Google + business page (it is active but I will share it later when I have a chance to put more info. up there)
THANK YOU FOR READING!
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Anita Bicskei owner of Photos by Anita